Wednesday, November 19, 2008

UNESCO

"Since wars begin in the minds of men, it is in the minds of men
that the defenses of peace must be constructed."
-UNESCO

Very busy past few days... I will post more SOON! But for now, here are today's photos from my guided tour of the UNESCO headquarter - the United Nations Education, Scientific & Cultural Organization. (Or what I like to think of as my 'future place of employment' with any luck!)

Funny story about the Iranian delegation that I was on tour at the UN with.... I'm fairly sure I'm on some government "list" now. Guess Obama isn't the only one 'paling around with terrorists'... ha! More about this later....




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

COOL. YOU WENT TO A FASHION SHOW. IT IS LIKE 9:00 AM THERE. ARE YOU AWAKE? IF SO PLEASE E-MAIL ME BACK ON AOL.

~BRIANNA
~KAYLA